The purpose of asphalt seal coating is to protect the asphalt pavement and to beautify. Asphalt sealer provides protection from harmful chemicals, UV rays, and water penetration. Sealcoating increases pavement service life and enhances the appearance of the property. Asphalt should be sealed every 3-5 years.
ACM Contracting, LLC provides seal coating services — during days, nights, and weekends — to accommodate our client’s schedules and to minimize client inconvenience.
Benefits of Sealers:
- Extends the life of any asphalt-paved surface.
- Prevents oxidation and degradation of asphalt surfaces over time.
- Prevents against shrinkage of asphalt pavement minimizing crack development.
- Provides protection against harsh weather conditions.
- Enhances the clean, dark appearance of the asphalt paving.
- Makes asphalt paving easier to clean and maintain.
- Provides a clean, durable base for pavement markings.
Should you require more information about our services, call us at 318-704-5388 for assistance.